CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ice Kacang...xD

Today noon watch [Ice kacang puppy love] with my man....




He promise me accompany me watch this movie geh...

I thonght he will broken promise , cant watch this movie tim...

Hehe...today he off,thn accpmpany me watch at Pavillon....

And just now i resarve tiket...BUT i forget the num jor....Dear,How ar??? >< xixi~ xp

This movie not all cinemas also hv,he call me find....>.< not fair la...!

Cz b4 i search ,ts,pavilion also No this movie,just Leisure hv,but 10:40pm geh...i dun wan he tired,so no watch...

Actually 1st May i wan tiket geh,but many cinemas also full  or no this movie...

So us 1t anniversary celebrated,no watch movie...just have a dinner with my dear...

But happy also,cz he sayang me......xD



And...MAYBE...You still Love me.... xp



So Hang Fuk me....muackz... xp



DeaR....how ur TOE ya?????? xp

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com