CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Angry....

why cant type chinese geh.... =.=

FORCE ME USE ENGLISH....T^T

yer!!


i'm very angry right now....

wtf!!

this few days i also few no well....

and i bleeding again last week,but i no tell anyone...

last night,you make me angry again and damn badluck last night...!wth???!

can you dont always let me angry???

last night i 'fa huo' at sungai wang...and then hurt myself...

i really cant control my emotion ... and i really damn angry!!!

can you dont like this everytime? dont always show my that face??

i'm not your foe...and dont get angry with me...

u give my feeling is....we is cant together again...okay?!

Together back that was impossible , Don't always let me Disappointed......


I Hate that feel!!!!!!!!! Damn angry myself,if i really accept other people Love...
 
Then i have NO chance to be a SoHai! You let me feel i'm a Sohai,actually!  what a good man...
 
Always said you already forget what you said with me,what you promise to me...
 
okay~FINE....you forget already,me also forget it...HAPPY??
 
I really ready to let you go.... =)
 
I hope u will better then now... really...
 
I'm really very tired because of you and our relationship ........
 
Haiz....WHAT A BIG JOKE TO US???
 
if everthing STOP AT 1st time break up with you,THAN WILL BE DAMN GREAT !!!
 
and i sure i will more happy then now....
 
 
 
why...want let us meet again...and let me fall in love with you...
 
haizz...
 
 
 
 
 
haizz..............................
 
 
now .. both of us less contact and less meet,and if next time i get my lacense and car...
if i work or study.......cant take off day same day with you...
 
i think we will lost contact until break up ba??? he~
 
i will never let myself have some expect with you....
 
i scare i get hurt AGAIN...=)
 
HAHAHA~~~why i cant remamber people said....
 
Have first time then must will have second time...
 
 
 
 
i should not believe you again...
 
 
 
 
haizz....
 
 
 
 
I HATE YOUR Temper sometime.....
 
 
 
And the must...I HATE MYSELF.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


And i really Dissapointed !!!










LOST WHAT I WROTE FOR 2TIME!!!!!!!!  DAMN NO MOOD!



|Just For You|

I LOVE YOU THE MUST...


YOU HURT MY BADLY.....


AND HURT ME DEEPLY................







You never care about me....NEVER...





**IF YOU STILL LOVE ME,PLEASE...

attention and care me more...

I NEED IT MORE THEN YOU IMAGANE.......


 
 
 
 
 
By:Deathbaby~♥









0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com